An RICS Building Survey is a thorough inspection of the property and a comprehensive report based on the terms set out in the RICS Home Survey – Level 3 Level of Service.
The surveyor who offers the RICS Home Survey – Level 3 service seeks to provide you with expert guidance to:
- assist you in making a well-informed decision when purchasing the property, or when planning for repairs, maintenance, or upgrading the property;
- provide detailed advice on condition;
- describe the identifiable risk of potential or hidden defects;
- propose the most likely cause(s) of the defects based on the inspection; and
- where practical and agreed, provide a written report.
Any additional services can be added on. Such as a Valuation, Reinstatement cost assessment or costings for making good.