Oakfield Building Chartered Surveyors

What is the difference between a building survey and a structural survey?

There is no difference between either and they are actually the same survey. The RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) previously called the Building Survey a Structural survey but changed the wording to prevent people thinking that the fabric of the building would be opened up and inspected.

Share this article:
Please fill out the form below and we will come back to you.

Alternatively please call us on 01494 926326.

One of our team of professionals would be delighted to help you with any queries.