Oakfield Building Chartered Surveyors

Who arranges a survey when buying a house?

The purchaser arranges the survey by contacting a local Chartered Surveyor. The surveyor will be able to provide advice and guidance on the purchase.

Share this article:
Please fill out the form below and we will come back to you.

Alternatively please call us on 01494 926326.

One of our team of professionals would be delighted to help you with any queries.