Oakfield Building Chartered Surveyors

Do you need a solicitor to pay off the help to buy?

You must select a lawyer to handle the repayment of the equity loan according to the Help to Buy Post Completion Agent’s (currently Target) requirements. Throughout the transaction, your solicitor will need to fill out and transmit to Target a number of legal paperwork and requirements.

Share this article:
Please fill out the form below and we will come back to you.

Alternatively please call us on 01494 926326.

One of our team of professionals would be delighted to help you with any queries.