Oakfield Building Chartered Surveyors

What is staircasing help to buy?

Once you become the owner of your home, you can purchase additional shares. This practise is called “staircasing.” Rent will decrease as you purchase more shares. The landlord’s share will determine how much rent you must pay.

Share this article:
Please fill out the form below and we will come back to you.

Alternatively please call us on 01494 926326.

One of our team of professionals would be delighted to help you with any queries.