Oakfield Building Chartered Surveyors

What survey do you need for Help to Buy?

The first step in partially or fully repaying a Help to Buy loan is to obtain a Help to Buy value. You must obtain a RICS surveyor to offer a valuation of your property’s current market value if you want to obtain equity loans from firms like Target.

Share this article:
Please fill out the form below and we will come back to you.

Alternatively please call us on 01494 926326.

One of our team of professionals would be delighted to help you with any queries.